@EReedz

Minggu, 19 Mei 2013

Tugas Bhs.Inggris Bisnis 2 #3

Direct And Indirect Speech


Me: Prof , I am unable to understand this question . Please explain it to me again.

Professor:   I think I have explained this chapter twice. Where were you that time.

Me: I was absent that time.

Professor: Why were you absent? Do not you know this is very important time of studies.

Me: Sir there was something important.

Professor: These days nothing is more important than studies. Be regular.

Me: Yes sir. I will be regular now. Please explain this chapter to me again.

Professor: If I explain it again then I would be unable to complete your course. The whole class will 

have to suffer because of you.

Me: Please sir. I need your help.

Professor: Okay then do one thing come to my house. I will explain you there.

Me: Thank you sir. Will you take any fee for it?

Professor: No. I will not take any fee.

Me: Thank you so much sir.