@EReedz

Minggu, 17 Maret 2013

Tugas Bhs.Inggris Bisnis 2 #1

10 Kalimat menggunakan adj.
  1. She’s so gorgeous.
  2. I’m not okay.
  3. She’s smart.
  4. I was thought she afraid of cat.
  5. Stay strong, you're better than all this.
  6. Don’t lie to me.
  7. I'm only arrogant because I'm brilliant.
  8. You should just stop you making yourself look foolish.
  9. people are quick to call others selfish when they don't get their own way.
  10. Two stubborn people just can't be together.
10 Kalimat menggunakan verb + complement and modifier
  1. I just want to chill and watch movies tonight.
  2. I feel good about myself after I told father all my sins today.
  3. I never been so cold than earlier today at my game.
  4. Me and Joko at the campus earlier today.
  5. I think I have amnesia, can't remember clearly what happened yesterday.
  6. I think he's do this better than yesterday.
  7. I was thinking about going for a run tomorrow.
  8. Tomorrow you'll be worlds away. And yet with you my world has started.
  9. food is the only reason I get out of bed in the morning.
  10. My mom are a little cranky in the morning.
5 kalimat dengan menggunakan countable
  1. If I flip a coin, what are my chances of getting head ?
  2. You lost the plot like a book without pages.
  3. I hate when you try to stick your gum under a table, and it sticks to your fingers instead.
  4. he's really smacked a full cup of water of the table.
  5. Me and Budi ran outside and i hit my arm on table.
5 kalimat dengan menggunakan uncountable
  1. You and I are like oil and water.
  2. I'm obsessed with beaches that have clear turquoise water and white sand.
  3. spring is next week, this snow is unacceptable.
  4. There is nothing worse than playing football in the snow.
  5. I want so many new shoes but I don't have enough money.